The all-new Twin Pack from Pearly Whites contains two complete starter packs. This pack is ideal for someone who wants to share the brilliant white smile experience - or who is looking for an economical way to treat themselves to two full kits!
The Starter Pack offers you tooth whitening in the comfort of your own home. Containing everything you need for a Celebrity-style smile, whitening your teeth at home has never been so affordable.
Two boxes, each including all of the items below:
2 x 3ml Whitening Gel - dental quality 18% carbamide peroxide (8-10 uses)
2 x Mouldable Mouth Guards - one each for top and bottom teeth
1 x LED Light - activates the whitening gel and speeds up the whitening process
1 x Colour Chart - chart the progress of your journey towards whiter teeth
1 x Instruction Manual - a full list of instructions for the best and safest results.
What Makes Pearly Whites the Best
Voted Australia’s most popular at home teeth whitening brand, Pearly Whites only uses the highest grade ingredients in our whitening gel, and we sell nothing other than premium quality products. We pride ourselves on our incredible results and love to watch our customers get white teeth. Get a Pearly Whites Teeth Whitening Starter Kit now and see the difference it can make to your #pearlywhites.
FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE // $14.95 TO NEW ZEALAND // $29.95 REST OF THE WORLD
How to Make Your Teeth Whiter
Watch the instruction video here or follow these simple instructions:
To light up your LED light: Twist off the back of the LED light and remove the plastic strip between the two batteries. Put the batteries back in with the + side up and put the back on.
Moulding your mouth guards
- Boil the kettle. Pour the boiling water into a heat proof container. Hold the mouth guards by their tag and submerge them (one at a time) in the hot water for just 2-3 seconds. Remove the mouth guards from the hot water, place the mouth guard over your teeth and suck out the air – be careful, they are HOT!
- Use your fingers to firmly mould the mouth guard and gently bite down to ensure your mouth guard is perfectly moulded to your teeth. Once you’re happy, place the mouth guard in cold water to ensure the shape holds.
- Repeat this process with your second mouth guard.
Whitening your teeth
One 3ml syringe of clear whitening gel should give you approximately 4-5 applications.
- We recommend brushing your teeth before you start the whitening process.
- Place a small drop of the clear whitening gel half way up the front of each tooth shape of the mouth guard.
- Place the mouth guards in your mouth (top and bottom).
- Turn the LED light on and place it under your lips (so you don’t have to hold it).
- For the best results sit back and relax to ensure saliva doesn’t interfere with the solution while you’re whitening.
- Leave the mouth guards in your mouth for 30-60 minutes.
- Rinse your mouth with warm water and brush your teeth.
- Clean your mouth guards with a toothbrush to ensure they’re clean for the next treatment.
How often: We recommend whitening once a week for four weeks and then as needed, but not more than once a month. ** You can whiten as often as you choose, but we recommend speaking with your dentist first **