Low Cost Teeth Whitening
Looking for a Pearly White celebrity smile? Think it might cost too much? Our Starter Pack offers you DIY tooth whitening in the comfort of your own home. Containing everything you need for a great smile, whitening your teeth at home has never been so affordable.
SAFE & PAIN FREE
HIGHEST LEGAL GRADE
EASY TO USE
FREE SHIPPING IN AUSTRALIA
SHIPPING TO NEW ZEALAND - $14.95
REST OF THE WORLD $29.95
2 x 3ml Whitening Gel - dental quality 18% carbamide peroxide (8-10 uses)
2 x Mouldable Mouth Guards - one each for top and bottom teeth
1 x LED Light - activates the whitening gel and speeds up the whitening process
1 x Colour Chart - chart the progress of your journey towards whiter teeth
1 x Instruction Manual - a full list of instructions for the best and safest results.
What Makes Pearly Whites the Best
Voted Australia’s most popular at home teeth whitening brand, Pearly Whites only uses the highest grade ingredients in our whitening gel, and we sell nothing other than premium quality products. We pride ourselves on our incredible results and love to watch our customers get white teeth. Get a Pearly Whites Teeth Whitening Starter Kit now and see the difference it can make to your #pearlywhites.
FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE // $14.95 TO NEW ZEALAND // $29.95 REST OF THE WORLD
The popular Pearly Whites Teeth Whitening Starter Kit is now also available to order direct in the USA.
How to Make Your Teeth Whiter
Watch the instruction video here or follow these simple instructions:
To light up your LED light: Twist off the back of the LED light and remove the plastic strip between the two batteries. Put the batteries back in with the + side up and put the back on.
Moulding your mouth guards
- Boil the kettle. Pour the boiling water into a heat proof container. Hold the mouth guards by their tag and submerge them (one at a time) in the hot water for just 2-3 seconds. Remove the mouth guards from the hot water, place the mouth guard over your teeth and suck out the air – be careful, they are HOT!
- Use your fingers to firmly mould the mouth guard and gently bite down to ensure your mouth guard is perfectly moulded to your teeth. Once you’re happy, place the mouth guard in cold water to ensure the shape holds.
- Repeat this process with your second mouth guard.
Whitening your teeth
One 3ml syringe of clear whitening gel should give you approximately 4-5 applications.
- We recommend brushing your teeth before you start the whitening process.
- Place a small drop of the clear whitening gel half way up the front of each tooth shape of the mouth guard.
- Place the mouth guards in your mouth (top and bottom).
- Turn the LED light on and place it under your lips (so you don’t have to hold it).
- For the best results sit back and relax to ensure saliva doesn’t interfere with the solution while you’re whitening.
- Leave the mouth guards in your mouth for 30-60 minutes.
- Rinse your mouth with warm water and brush your teeth.
- Clean your mouth guards with a toothbrush to ensure they’re clean for the next treatment.
How often: We recommend whitening once a week for four weeks and then as needed, but not more than once a month. ** You can whiten as often as you choose, but we recommend speaking with your dentist first **
At Home Teeth Whitening Kits
To achieve the glowing, beautiful teeth you desire, you need to find a cost-effective option that suits your budget and will provide significant results quickly. An at-home whitening kit is one of the most popular choices as it can deliver a brighter smile in a short amount of time, typically in just a few days and, with repeated treatment over several weeks, can achieve that sparkling, Hollywood celebrity smile.
Even though the bleaching gel in over the counter (OTC) kits is fast acting, they generally come at a much lower cost than in-office bleaching at the dentist or dentistry dispensed kits, as they do not require a dentist appointment or take up a dental professional’s time. The Pearly Whites whiten at-home kits offer users fairly dramatic results, with teeth looking many shades lighter at the end of the treatment period. It is important to remember that teeth are a natural ivory shade and become more yellow with age, and so the results you see will depend on the health and natural colour of your teeth.
How to Use a Whitening Kit
These OTC kits come with everything you need to help you whiten your teeth at home. First, they will come with a high quality dental grade gel that will lighten your teeth to the desired shade. They also come with mouldable trays that you place the gel into before inserting the tray into your mouth. These trays should fit snugly over your teeth to ensure that the peroxide product stays close against your teeth, ensuring the best results and helping to avoid any potential sensitivity that might be caused by the gel coming into contact with the gums or soft tissues in your mouth. To get the results you would like, it is important to read the instructions thoroughly before you begin the treatment. This will let you know how much of the teeth whitening product to apply, how to apply it, and most importantly, how long to keep it in your mouth during each whitening session. You can find the Pearly Whites kit instructions inside or on the box as well as an instructional video here.
Pros and Cons of Whitening at Home
- Pro – you’ll improve the appearance of your teeth, and you can start immediately. Since the Pearly Whites kits are available online with free delivery throughout the United States, you will be able to start the treatments as soon as you receive your kit.
- Pro – they are extremely budget-friendly. You get to select your price-point from the range of products available. This means you can choose a product according to what your wallet can handle.
- Pro – they are fairly simple. Our kits come with detailed and helpful instructions meaning you will be able to use them properly without any problems or confusion.
- Con – you might not get the results you desire if your teeth are extremely stained or if you have underlying dental or oral health issues. If you fear this might be the case, it is best to check with your dentist and ask their advice.
- Con – with some at-home kits you may not see the results as quickly as you might with some types of in-office treatments at the dentist. This is why we always ensure that the Pearly Whites kits use the same dental grade ingredients as found at most dentists.
Cost of Teeth Whitening?
You should consider your budget before selecting a method for whitening your teeth. While there is a wide range of products and treatments out there, not every solution makes sense for each person. For example, it would not make sense to pay hundreds of dollars for in-office treatments in a dental clinic if you only have some dullness or surface stains on the enamel.
The cheapest tooth whitening options are things you can pick up at the drugstore like whitening toothpastes or whitening mouthwashes or rinses. These methods typically are less potent or no actual bleaching ingredients and therefore will cost you less. This also means it will take longer, occasionally weeks or even months of continuous use, to see any significant improvement in tooth shade and it is unlikely that you will achieve as significant results as you would from more powerful peroxide based products. Dentists caution against over-use of whitening toothpastes as they may be abrasive to tooth enamel which can in turn cause sensitivity.
Using an OTC gel kit typically has powerful bleaching ingredients, such as carbamide peroxide, but because it costs a fraction of whitening at the dentist or cosmetic dental clinic, it’s a popular option that won’t break the bank.
Similarly, the whitening agents in whitening strips – usually the next most affordable option - will vary, which can make the price fluctuate drastically. If this is the type of product you are looking for, Pearly Whites offer a unique whitening strips product specially formulated for people who suffer from tooth sensitivity. Our strips combine the natural whitening power of activated charcoal and the antibacterial properties of coconut for a gentle, more natural treatment.
Tooth Shades Guide
How white your teeth look after you begin using a dental whitening product or treatment at the dentist will depend on the method you use and the natural colour of your teeth. Typically, if you are using a store bought product like a toothpaste or mouth rinse you might only see a small improvement of a shade or two.
If you invest a bit more time and money in a dental bleaching product, you will likely see a more dramatic effect. At-home kits or a professional cosmetic dentistry treatment can give you a smile that is up to 5 or more shades lighter, depending on the quality of the product you use. Once again, the results you see will also depend heavily on what colour your teeth naturally are, and how stained they were when you started.
What Causes Yellow Teeth and Stains?
Noticeably dull, stained, or yellow teeth can have a negative impact on the way you are perceived and can even lead to significantly lower self-esteem. If you are not confident in your smile, it is important to look for the cause of the discolouration to help prevent them from becoming even worse.
Many people find that their diet greatly impacts the colour of their teeth. A diet that is filled with acidic foods can cause the enamel on your teeth to erode and expose the yellow layers beneath the tooth’s surface (dentin). Dark beverages such as tea, coffee, and red wine also contribute heavily to tooth discolouration by staining the outer layer.
If your diet does not seem to be the cause of your tooth stains, then you should consider your lifestyle as that can also impact the colour of your teeth. One big lifestyle factor that can impact tooth shades is smoking and using tobacco products. These can cause dulling, difficult to remove stains, and yellow discolouration on your teeth. Certain medications can also change the colour of your teeth so it is important to talk to your doctor or dentist if you are taking prescription medication and see any tooth discolouration, so he or she can ensure that you have been prescribed the correct dose.
Afterpay - Pay Over 8 weeks. No Catch.
What is AfterPay?
Afterpay lets you pay for your order in 4 equal fortnightly installments. With no interest or fees for returning Afterpay users, there’s nothing to pay up front and no wait time on orders.
How does AfterPay work?
Simply select AfterPay as a payment option during online checkout and follow the steps to make your payment.
New AfterPay user?
If you’re a new AfterPay user, your first payment will be deducted in full at the time of purchase. After that, you’ll no longer be considered a ‘new’ AfterPay user and payment on your next order will be deducted in 4 equal fortnightly installments.
All AfterPay orders are processed and shipped as usual, so there’s no wait time on orders. So shop online stress-free with delivery available Australia wide, including: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart, Canberra & Darwin.
To use AfterPay, all you need is:
• A debit or credit card
• To be over 18 years of age
• To live in Australia
• Visa or MasterCard (please note AMEX is not accepted)