Loving the results of your first whitening treatment? Pearly Whites Australia is proud to introduce our new desensitisation pens. They promise to keep your Pearly White smile healthy, seal your amazing results and boost the minerals in your tooth enamel.
As well as helping with sensitivity, the remineralisation properties in our desensitisation pen helps to significantly increase the micro-hardness of your tooth enamel which is lost over time as well as through the whitening process. Key minerals such as fluoride will help seal your amazing results.
Quick and easy to use by simply painting on the gel after whitening and leaving it on for five minutes and repeating the process for up to five days after whitening. Best of all, it’s great tasting. This product is a MUST after whitening.
1 x Enamel Booster & Desensitisation Pen
What Makes Pearly Whites the Best
Voted Australia’s most popular at home teeth whitening brand, Pearly Whites only uses the highest grade ingredients in our whitening gel, and we sell nothing other than premium quality products. We pride ourselves on our incredible results and love to see our customers’ rave reviews. Get a Pearly Whites Express Whitening Pen now and see the difference it makes to your own #pearlywhites.
How to Use the Desensitisation and Remineralising Pen
Follow these simple instructions:
- Make sure you mouth tray has been cleaned with toothpaste and has no left over whitening gel;
- Brush your teeth to ensure there is no left-over whitening gel on your teeth;
- Open your mouth wide with your lips separated from your teeth. Apply the desensitisation formula to the surface of your teeth (not your gums) and leave for at least 5 minutes;
- Rinse your mouth with toothpaste and warm water to remove the gel;
- Do not eat or drink for at least 30 minutes after applying the gel.
- Repeat this process every day for 5 days following treatment, then every 3 days if you still have sensitivity.
Afterpay - Pay Over 8 weeks. No Catch.
What is AfterPay?
Afterpay lets you pay for your order in 4 equal fortnightly installments. With no interest or fees for returning Afterpay users, there’s nothing to pay up front and no wait time on orders.
How does AfterPay work?
Simply select AfterPay as a payment option during online checkout and follow the steps to make your payment.
New AfterPay user?
If you’re a new AfterPay user, your first payment will be deducted in full at the time of purchase. After that, you’ll no longer be considered a ‘new’ AfterPay user and payment on your next order will be deducted in 4 equal fortnightly installments.
All AfterPay orders are processed and shipped as usual, so there’s no wait time on orders. So shop online stress-free with delivery available Australia wide, including: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart, Canberra & Darwin.
To use AfterPay, all you need is:
• A debit or credit card
• To be over 18 years of age
• To live in Australia
• Visa or MasterCard (please note AMEX is not accepted)