How To Whiten Your Teeth At Home
Check out real results here!
How to Use the Pearly Whites Professional Teeth Whitening Kit
To light up your LED light:
Twist off the back of the LED light and remove the plastic strip between the two batteries. Put the batteries back in with the + side up and put the back on.
Moulding your mouth guards
- Boil the kettle. Pour the boiling water into a heat proof container. Hold the mouth guards by their tag and submerge them (one at a time) in the hot water for just 2-3 seconds. Remove the mouth guards from the hot water, place the mouth guard over your teeth and suck out the air – be careful, they are HOT!
- Use your fingers to firmly mould the mouth guard and gently bite down to ensure your mouth guard is perfectly moulded to your teeth. Once you’re happy, place the mouth guard in cold water to ensure the shape holds.
- Repeat this process with your second mouth guard.
Whitening your teeth
One 3ml syringe of clear whitening gel should give you approximately 4-5 applications.
- We recommend brushing your teeth before you start the whitening process.
- Place a small drop of the clear whitening gel half way up the front of each tooth shape of the mouth guard.
- Place the mouth guards in your mouth (top and bottom).
- Turn the LED light on and place it under your lips (so you don’t have to hold it).
- For the best results sit back and relax to ensure saliva doesn’t interfere with the solution while you’re whitening.
- Leave the mouth guards in your mouth for 30-60 minutes.
- Rinse your mouth with warm water and brush your teeth.
- Clean your mouth guards with a toothbrush to ensure they’re clean for the next treatment.
- If you feel pain or sensitivity remove the mouth guards immediately, rinse your mouth with water and apply the blue desensitisation gel to your teeth/gums and leave for 10 minutes. Rinse off then brush your teeth. Repeat for up to five days after whitening.
How often: We recommend whitening once a week for four weeks and then as needed, but not more than once a month. ** You can whiten as often as you choose, but we recommend speaking with your dentist first **
To find out more about our teeth whitening products read the FAQs.
To find out more about teeth whitening in general read our answers to the most common teeth whitening questions.
If you need to talk to us about your order, the product or anything at all please get in touch. We’d love to hear from you and aim to respond to every single query as quickly as humanly possible (sometimes even faster!).