ABOUT Pearly Whites Australia
At Pearly Whites we pride ourselves on our incredible results and provide the highest legal % whitening gel in the country. (18% cp)
Get the Facts about Teeth Whitening
Pearly Whites Teeth Whitening Products
Dental whiteners are cosmetic products that help to restore the tooth's white colour and, in some cases, make it even whiter than it was originally. A range of different brands and types are available at the dentist, pharmacies and online. Here's what you need to know about the Pearly Whites range.
Whitening Kits and Pens
Our easy to use teeth whitening kits and pens come with a whitening gel that is 18% carbamide peroxide. Unlike a lot of dental whitening kits on the market, ours contain only the highest quality ingredients in the whitening formula and come with premium accessories that together create the ideal product so you can whiten your teeth and get an awesome smile safely, in the comfort of your own home.
Customers love our products because they:
- whiten teeth quickly, providing fantastic results and a gorgeous smile;
- do not cause pain;
- offer the best value for money when compared to other professional dental bleaching options;
- are a convenient, easy cosmetic dentistry treatment that can be done at home requiring considerably less money and time than an in-chair appointment at the dentist.
Our dental whitening strips are perfect for those with sensitive teeth and gums. This amazing teeth whitening product is the fusion love child of two ancient natural remedies: coconut oil and activated charcoal.
Taking full advantage of both the natural whitening power of activated charcoal and the antibacterial properties of coconut oil, along with a gentle whitening agent, our whitening strips are the best available. As you can see by the results, they actually work - giving you a bright, white smile quickly - without the pain or sensitivity that some might experience from a dental bleaching treatment.
Experience our safe, market leading teeth whitening products today and find out just how quickly you can get a pearly white smile!
Why You Want Whiter Teeth
- Studies have found that 96% of people believe a great smile will help them land the perfect job or date.
- 89% of people notice your teeth before anything else about you.
- White teeth make you look 5 years younger and 20% more attractive.
- Having white teeth doubles the perception that you attended private school or went to university.
- 1/3 of men think that white teeth demonstrates stratus and wealth.
What Stains Your Teeth?
- Coffee and tea
- Red wine
- Sugary foods and drinks
- Some medications
How Can the Pearly Whites Teeth Whitening Products Help?
- Professional use-at-home kits
- Whitening pens
- Activated charcoal and coconut oil strips
- Desensitisation and remineralisation pens
What Does Teeth Whitening Cost?
- $49-$195 with a Pearly Whites Australia professional at-home kit, pen or pack of strips
- $350 upwards for a take home kit from the dentist
- $800 upwards for an in-chair treatment at the dental clinic
How to Use a Pearly Whites Teeth Whitening Kit
- Mould the mouth guards to your teeth
- Inject the whitening gel in your custom mouth guards
- Pop mouth guards in your mouth along with your LED light
- Sit back and relax for 45 to 60 minutes
Maintaining Your Pearly White Smile
For best results, after the initial treatment we recommend the following treatment schedule to keep your smile pearly white. Depending on your lifestyle:
Every 4 weeks: Smokers and people who regularly eat and drink beverages that stain teeth.
Every 5 weeks: People who infrequently eat and drink food and beverages that stain teeth.
Every 6-7 weeks: People who rarely eat and drink food and beverages that stain teeth.
Keeping Your Teeth Healthy
It is important to have good oral hygiene, both for aesthetic reasons and for your overall dental health.
- Brush your teeth twice daily with a sensitive toothpaste
- Floss daily
- Use mouth wash
- Visit your dentist and dental hygienist regularly
Who Can Use Our Teeth Whitening Products?
Almost everyone who wants a bright, white smile is a great candidate for a Pearly Whites kit, pen or pack of strips.
We do not recommend teeth whitening treatments of any type for people with decayed teeth, gum disease, Crohns (or similar) disease or anyone younger than 18.
Pregnant and breast feeding women should not use peroxide based dental bleaching products, however they can use the Pearly Whites Activated Charcoal and Coconut Oil Whitening strips.
If you are unsure about your suitability for dental whitening you may want to speak to your dentist first.
NICNAS: Pearly Whites (Jam Business Solutions Pty Ltd) is registered under section 80B of the Industrial Chemicals (Notification and Assessment) Act 1989 on the Register of Industrial Chemical Introducers.